Just some of the highlights...
- Reading Program: the Gem of our MSLM Program, the Language Arts Program that made us famous along with reading comprehension, spelling bees & sentence building.
- In-School Field Trips: visits from the Insect Discovery Lab, County Park Rangers and other Community Helpers highlight monthly lesson plans.
- Science Days: "the most popular day of the week", fun and interactive classroom Science experiments that evoke the love of learning and introduce new concepts to the children.
- Monthly Theme Days: A fun day near at the end of the month filled with activities based on the monthly lesson plan or current event (Halloween Parade & Potluck, Community Helper Day, Sports day).
- Character Building: grace & courtesy is modeled from the start using ground rules, play-acting and model examples.
- Spanish Lessons: Calendar and Music activities with the focus on Spanish language.